Saturday, December 31

Grand Re-Launch Giveaway


I'm so excited that January 2012 is finally here because now I can officially relaunch my blog and host this amazing giveaway!!

Here's a recap of the 3 prize packages being given away in this BIG Grand Re-Launch Giveaway...

1st PRIZE PACKAGE
Large Flat Rate Box (12"x12"x5.5") of crafty goodies valued at over $100.00
(Click HERE for content list)

2nd PRIZE PACKAGE
8"x10" envelope of crafty goodies valued at over $40.00
(Click HERE for content list)

3rd PRIZE PACKAGE
8"x10" envelope of crafty goodies valued at over $35.00
(Click HERE for content list) 

If you have never used Rafflecopter for entering a giveaway before, don't panic!! It's super easy to use, just follow the instructions in the widget and you'll receive your entries.  The widget does require you to log in, but that's just so I'll be able to contact you if you win.  If you have any questions or problems though, feel free to contact me!!

Have fun and good luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway








Online Sweepstakes and Contests

22 comments:

  1. Realized I needed to have 2 posts so I went back and edited the first one and then added another. Thanks so much!

    craft blog
    http://buggalcrafts.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/featuring-lisas-craft-blog-2/

    craft project (ok, really it's a storage idea but i changed it to craft foam and to a basket)
    http://buggalcrafts.wordpress.com/2012/01/01/featuring-lisas-craft-blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the url for where I featured your tree of life.
    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/11/shine-on-fridays-3-and-some-fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a version of the eraser stamps.

    so so fun Lisa!
    I linked back to your blog post
    come and see
    - KAT -
    it is here :
    http://katethewayitis.blogspot.com/2012/01/stamp-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also did a feature of your blog here:
    http://katethewayitis.blogspot.com/2012/01/special-feature-for-lisas-blog.html

    Happy 2012 !

    - KAT - Griffin
    Katethewayitis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Added your button!! Excited to have found your site from Someday Crafts!


    ~Jen
    hutchinsonherd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://bcuzmommysaidso.com I put your button up on my blog! I also liked you on facebook and connected through GFC! craftycatrina at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  8. following on GFC. angelaqcrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Public GFC follower as Mrs. Kathy Davis

    Kathy Davis
    kdavis1@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have a blog so I can't add your button nor feature your blog:(
    But I am following you through GFC and like your page on Facebook:)

    email:alias_jus4u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a blogger, but I do follow yours now! THanks for the giveaway (and the Zakka tutorial)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://cottoncandydreamsjewelery.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-follow.html

    for your button add.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a new follower. I'm happy to have found your blog.=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking forward to the "new" blog. I am a follower. Unfortunately I don't have facebook, a blog etc so can't do more to let people know how good you are:)x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow your blog and I have also given details to all my blog followers:
    http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi I am a follower now on your blog and facebook. It was great finding you and I can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Added your button to my blog:
    http://classicdivinity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore your nest tutorial and am going to do that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a new follower...thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting your comments!! I read each comment and try to reply to everyone too-unless it's from a "no-reply" address of course!! I can't wait to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Lisa's Craft Blog

Loading