Monday, January 9

Lisa's Linky List #2 w/Features

Thank you to everyone that participated in my first linky party ever last week!!  I've had so much fun seeing all the wonderful posts that were linked up!!

Here are the features from "Lisa's Linky List #1"...

The Top Looked at Linky goes to...

There are so many great tips in this post, such as the fact that bread tags make perfect cord labels (shown above) and how to neatly fold fitted sheets!!  Love this collection of tips!!


My 3 top picks (aka Lisa's Loved Linkies) are...

This post contains a great step-by-step, instructional video tutorial on how to make your own paper box and the lid too!!  Congrats to Kat on her first video tutorial!!

I'm in love with this tutorial that shows how to make these adorable little birds!!  You're not going to believe what Lori used to give them that great aged look!!

This is a project that I've never made before...Homemade Bath Fizzies!!  This step-by-step tutorial also includes a free printable poem you can give the gift recipient.  So neat!!


Lisa's Linky List #2

This linky party will be open until Saturday, January 14th at 11:59PM Eastern time.  Then on Monday, January 16th, I'll feature the "Top Looked at Linky" and "Lisa's 3 Loved Linkies" from this week's party!!


You don't have to, but I'd really appreciate a link back or for you to add my linky party button to your post or sidebar to help me spread the word. 

I want to keep this pretty simple so I only have 2 rules...
1. Only link up posts such as crafts, diy projects, recipes, cleaning/organizing ideas, decorating, etc. 
2. Do not link up shops, giveaways or any post trying to sell something. 

A couple other quick things I want to mention about this linky party...
* Remember to link directly to your specific post, not your blog’s main page. 
* By linking up, you give me permission to use content from your post for the purpose of featuring you, which would include linking back to your blog and post. 
* Please visit other links and comment!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lisa !!
    I love your blog so much and now I feel so special that you like one of my tutorials . I had so much fun doing the filming of it with my son, Joe. Ill keep coming back here and checking out all the creative stuff I can find here!
    -KAT-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just linked up! Thanks so much for the invite!
    Melissa
    www.lovebugliving.com

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting your comments!! I read each comment and try to reply to everyone too-unless it's from a "no-reply" address of course!! I can't wait to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Lisa's Craft Blog

Loading