Sunday, November 20

Christmas Craft Marathon Linky Party

Welcome to the Party!! 

This is the first time I have ever hosted a Linky Party and I’m so excited I can hardly stand it!! I just can't wait to see all of your Christmas crafts!! 

This party will run for the entire 26-Day Christmas Craft Marathon, ending on at 11:59PM on December 15th. Come back regularly to check out the most recent links and to see which projects I feature. Anyone that has a project featured will be able to use my “Featured” button on their blog!! 

On December 16th, I will announce the 8 Christmas Craft Marathon Leaders!! They’ll be made up of “Lisa’s 3 Loved Linkies” and the “Top 5 Looked at Linkies”. These 8 leaders will receive the super special “I Led the Christmas Craft Marathon” button via e-mail!! 

  • Link up Christmas-related tutorials and projects only! This includes ornaments, decor, crafts, recipes, etc.
  • Post as many links as you want - older posts are fine, because they’re new to me!
  • Link directly to your specific post, not your blog’s main page.
  • No Etsy shops, pages selling things, link parties, giveaways, etc.
  • Please add either my normal button (on the right-hand sidebar), the Marathon button (below), or even just a text link somewhere on your blog.

Note: By linking up, you give me permission to use content from your post for the purpose of featuring you, which would include linking back to your blog and post.


  1. Thanks for the invite, I have linked up!

  2. Great Link Party idea. I have linked my projects to date. I am sure I will be back again before Christmas! Thanks for the invite.

  3. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog & for the invite to the party! I just linked up and am your newest follower.

  4. Hi there! Great party, & I'm happy to be your newest follower!


  5. Great ideas here Lisa! Thanks for hosting. I posted 2 links today and many more to come! I'm proud to be your newest follower!

  6. Thanks for the invite, such cute ideas!

  7. Thanks a bunch for visiting my new blog! I've posted my fabric garland and will be sharing your badge on my blog as well. Thanks for the invite :)


  8. Hi Lisa! Thanks for the invitation! I am all linked up and following you!

  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog & inviting me to join :)

  10. Thanks for hosting! I just mentioned your party on my facebook page. :)

  11. Thank you for visiting my blog and your wonderful comments. I have joined your party and I'm now a follower! Thanks for hosing

  12. Found your blog at The Taylor House. There are so many great ideas here! Glad to be your newest follower!

  13. This party is so much fun!! The inspiration is just wonderful and I want to make! Thanks for hosting!!
    Tiki @ Ribbons, Lace, and Inspiration

  14. Thank you so much for hosting! What a fun party. :)

  15. Sorry I am getting here a bit late my friend :o)
    Jaime from crafty scrappy happy


I adore getting your comments!! I read each comment and try to reply to everyone too-unless it's from a "no-reply" address of course!! I can't wait to hear from you!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Lisa's Craft Blog