Wednesday, November 23

My 1st Blog Award!!

Oh my goodness!!  I'm beyond excited to have actually received a blog award and I'm oh so grateful to Angi for giving it to me!!  In case you don't know, Angi is the amazingly talented designer, crafter, and blogger behind AKM designs & delights!!  Please be so kind as to check out her blog and all of her incredible projects and tutorials!!
Thank you Angi!!

I'm happy to follow the rules that go along with accepting this award and they are:

After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must: 
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post. 
2. Share seven things about yourself 
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs

So, seven things about me, this should be super easy!!
(1) I'm disabled.  I have a few genetic medical conditions that cause chronic pain and a bunch of strange symptoms that have forced me to stop working and many other things. It may even prevent me from blogging on some days, but I'll always come back!!
(2) I'm a proud Navy wife! My hubby is a Navy Chief and I couldn't be more proud of him!!  He's what keeps me going day-to-day.  I love you sweetie!!
(3) I have a 16-year-old cat. That means he's over 80 in kitty years!!  His kidneys are starting to fail, but he's still a very happy kitty!!
(4) My favorite craft supplies are ephemera, beads, and burlap.  I know, those are very different and random, but they're my current faves!!
(5) Beading brought me back to crafts. I went quite some time without crafting regularly, but when I discovered the joy of making beaded supplies and accessories, I was back!!
(6) I really enjoy blogging!! I enjoy the creative aspect of making crafts, writing posts, and editing photos. However, I also love the strict side of having a blogging schedule and using html code!!
(7) I love interacting with YOU!! One of the highlights of each day is getting your comments on my posts and e-mailing back and forth with you!!  Since I spend most of days alone with my cat, communicating with you makes me feel connected to "the outside world".  Thank you to everyone who has ever commented or e-mailed me in the past!!

Now to pass this award onto 10 blogs!!  How fun!! But it's also super difficult because I've found so many great blogs recently!!  Okay, here they are, in no particular order...

     Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos      Photobucket



I just want to say thanks again to Angi at AKM designs & delights!!  This award really made my day!!

Thanks for reading!!  Until next time...


  1. Congrats on the award!! Thank you so much for passing it along to me. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to write awards posts right now so I won't be able to pass it on but I really am honored that you thought of me. :)

  2. Lisa, it's so wonderful learning more about you! Congratulations on your well-deserved award and for thinking enough of me to pass it on!

    My editorial calendar is packed this month, so I hope you won't mind that I showcase and link-to the award on my Facebook fan page. It gets great traffic and is sure to get a lot of exposure there.

    Warmest wishes,


I adore getting your comments!! I read each comment and try to reply to everyone too-unless it's from a "no-reply" address of course!! I can't wait to hear from you!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Lisa's Craft Blog