Sunday, January 1

Lisa's Linky List #1

This is not only the first linky party of 2012, it's also the first ever "Lisa's Linky List" linky party!!  I'm so excited to host this party and can't wait to see what kind of great stuff you share this week!!

This party will be open until Saturday, January 7th at 11:59PM Eastern time.  Then on Monday, January 9th, I'll feature the "Top Looked at Linky" and "Lisa's 3 Loved Linkies"!!


You don't have to, but I'd really appreciate a link back or for you to add my linky party button to your post or sidebar to help me spread the word. 

I want to keep this pretty simple so I only have 2 rules...
1. Only link up posts such as crafts, recipes, cleaning/organizing ideas, money saving tips, decorating, etc. 
2. Do not link up shops, giveaways or any post trying to sell something. 

A couple other quick things I want to quickly mention about this linky party...
* Remember to link directly to your specific post, not your blog’s main page. 
* By linking up, you give me permission to use content from your post for the purpose of featuring you, which would include linking back to your blog and post. 
* Please visit other links and comment!! 

5 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa..congrats on having a linky party..I am proud to be on of the first.
    love your blog and I will add your button to my blog and to my party page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hosting your first party! I'm so happy to be able to link up to it....thanks for the invite :)
    I added your button to my sidebar, since I know you will be having many other great parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the invite Lisa. I'm all linked up and put your button on my party page! Happy New Year!
    Karah @ thespacebetweenblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first linky party, it looks like its going to be a big success. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bath Bomb Creations has joined the fun! Thanks for hosting. Hope you join ours...

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting your comments!! I read each comment and try to reply to everyone too-unless it's from a "no-reply" address of course!! I can't wait to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Lisa's Craft Blog

Loading