Sunday, January 15

Lisa's Linky List #3 w/Features

Thanks to everyone that linked up last week!!  It was another inspiring party and I loved each linky!!  I just wish I could feature everyone's posts that they linked up!!  Since I can't do that, here are the 4 features from "Lisa's Linky List #2"...

There was a tie for the Top Looked at Linky and the two with the most views were...


Flip Out Circle Photo Book
from Cabin Fevered Gem
I think this would be such a great card for friends and family far away!!  Gen shares her version of a video tutorial found on YouTube.  She shares the video as well, so we can make them too!!


DIY Winter Painting
from Chicken Scratch
Alecia shares how anyone can paint this beautiful "Winter Branches" painting in this step-by-step tutorial!!  I'm going to have to try this one really soon!!





My 3 top picks (aka Lisa's Loved Linkies) are...

Linen & Lace Fingerless Gloves Tutorial
from Nancy's Couture
Nancy shares this super simple tutorial showing us how to make these beautiful lace embellished, fingerless gloves!!  I am definitely making myself a pair of these ASAP!!

Microwave Brownie Sundae Recipe
from A Crafty Cook
How could I not feature this amazing recipe from Erin?!?  A brownie Sundae that you don't have to bake!!  I'm going to treat my mum to this when she visits this week!!

DIY Daily Affirmation Box
from Craftin' Cowgirl
I LOVE daily affirmations and need to get in the habit of saying them.  I should use Jen's tutorial and make my own Daily Affirmation Box!!  This tutorial is great; there's no way I could mess it up!!


If you were featured today, feel free to snag a Featured Button from my Buttons page.








Lisa's Linky List #3

This linky party will be open until Saturday, January 21st at 11:59PM Eastern time.  Then on Monday, January 23rd, I'll feature the "Top Looked at Linky" and "Lisa's 3 Loved Linkies" from this week's party!!





You don't have to, but I'd really appreciate a link back or for you to add my linky party button to your post or sidebar to help me spread the word. 

I want to keep this pretty simple so I only have 2 rules...
1. Only link up posts such as crafts, diy projects, recipes, cleaning/organizing ideas, decorating, etc. 
2. Do not link up shops, giveaways or any post trying to sell something. 

A couple other quick things I want to mention about this linky party...
* Remember to link directly to your specific post, not your blog’s main page. 
* By linking up, you give me permission to use content from your post for the purpose of featuring you, which would include linking back to your blog and post. 
* Please visit other links and comment!!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature and wonderful compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful features, Lisa! Thanks so much for hosting!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa for a great feature! You really made my day! Cheers,

    ReplyDelete

I adore getting your comments!! I read each comment and try to reply to everyone too-unless it's from a "no-reply" address of course!! I can't wait to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Lisa's Craft Blog

Loading