Wednesday, November 16

26-Day Christmas Craft Marathon Details

Mark your calendar!!

Nov. 20 - Dec. 15


The 26-Day Christmas Craft Marathon is going be a chance for us to get together and share our holiday craft projects with one another!! 


THE PLAN 
  • 26 new Christmas-themed craft tutorials!! One will be posted on each day throughout the "marathon"! 
  • A Christmas Craft Marathon Linky Party!! It will be a 26-day linky party for any and all Christmas-themed craft links! 
    • Featured Projects: I'll feature various linked up projects throughout the whole "marathon" and anyone whose project is featured gets to use my nifty "Featured" button! 
    • 8 Christmas Craft Marathon Leaders: They’ll be made up of “Lisa’s 3 Loved Linkies” and the “Top 5 Looked at Linkies”; the Leaders will receive an e-mail with the code for the super special “I Led the Christmas Craft Marathon” button!! 

I NEED YOUR HELP!! 

Christmas Tutorial Collections Wanted!!  I'm looking for bloggers that have fantastic collections of Christmas craft tutorials (not just project pictures) on their blog!! If I like your "collection", I will feature a slideshow of 10 photos from your tutorials along with a brief paragraph about your blog and links to your blog and tutorials!! If you have a good "collection", please send an e-mail to me at virgotigergirl(at)gmail(dot)com!! 

If you have a really awesome Christmas craft project that you think should be featured somehow, please e-mail me!! 


Any suggestions for other activities I can include in the "marathon" are absolutely welcome!! Please comment below or send me an e-mail!!


EDIT
You can find the Christmas Craft Marathon Linky Party HERE.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Thanks for reading!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore getting your comments!! I read each comment and try to reply to everyone too-unless it's from a "no-reply" address of course!! I can't wait to hear from you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Lisa's Craft Blog

Loading