Sunday, December 18

Christmas Craft Marathon Linky Party Leaders

124 projects were linked up during the 26-Day Christmas Craft Marathon and each one was absolutely amazing!!  Thank you to everyone that participated!!

I know I'm a few days behind schedule, but here are the final Marathon Leaders...

There are actually 6 "Top Looked at Linkies" rather than the expected 5 because there was a tie and I didn't want to leave anyone out.  Here they are...

So gorgeous with all of the little white flowers!!  Amy over at The Mom Hood did a great job on the ornaments and the step-by-tutorial!!

Jenny over at Simcoe Street shared a wonderful easy-to-follow tutorial on these beautiful...and meaningful...ornaments!!

A beautiful collection of Christmas tag ornaments!!  Such an inspirational project that Tiki from Ribbons, Lace & Inspiration linked up!!

I adore ephemera so of course I love these trees!!  Megan did a superb job on these trees and the tutorial on her blog, icraftwithlove!!

Dacia & Chelsea from A Creative Momma, shared this wonderful tutorial that shows how to make all 3 of these trees!!  Great work!!

And the linky with the top number of views was...

I plan on making some of these myself because they're gorgeous!!  Kim at Too Much Time on My Hands did such a great job on these ornaments!!

Now onto the 3 "Lisa's Loved Linkies"...

I have the perfect color burlap and a whole stash of TP rolls just waiting for this project!!  Marilyn at The ArtsyGirl Connection has a wonderful step-by-step tutorial on how to make these adorable ornaments that you can fill!!

I know I featured these a couple weeks ago, but they've become one of my top 3 linked up projects!!  So simple and gorgeous too!!  Megan from Polish the Stars has shared a detailed tutorial on how to make them!!

This is a beautiful and simple decorating project!!  Tiki from Ribbons, Lace and Inspiration has shared this step-by-step tutorial on how to make this bunting that incorporates sheet music!!  I love ephemera projects!!

I will e-mail each of the Marathon Leaders with the the super special "I Led the Christmas Craft Marathon" button!! 

Thank you to everyone for linking up your great projects and for visiting everyone's links!!  I hope you all enjoyed the linky party as much as I did!!

Thanks for reading.  Until next time...


  1. Woohoo, so fun to be featured as "leader". Thanks for the linky party!

  2. I had a wonderful not only linking up but also looking at all the talent here in blogland! I am so excited to featured and I am so happy to share my crafts and inspiration!

  3. OMGosh.. I'm ABSOLUTELY grateful and SUPER excited to be one of your leads.. THIS IS FANTASTIC.. Thanks SOOOO much for featuring ME and more so for hosting such a great bloggy event.. I had an awesome time drawing inspiration from all around.. THANK YOU SO MUCH again.. LOVING my new button.. Wishing you and all the lovely friends here the HAPPIEST OF HOLIDAY'S.. Cheers.. ~Marilyn

  4. Holy Shmoley! Top viewed link...I am so excited and honored:) Thanks so much for hosting this awesome party and giving me so much inspiration. Hope you have a great holiday!
    Kim @ Too Much Time


I adore getting your comments!! I read each comment and try to reply to everyone too-unless it's from a "no-reply" address of course!! I can't wait to hear from you!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search Lisa's Craft Blog